Park Special Cable Pull Pliers
Choose performance with our special park cable pull pliers. This product is designed for pulling and tensioning steel cables in your park. Designed for leisure professionals.
- Material: steel
- Finish: forged
- Even if the operator becomes loose, a spring is included to hold the clamp
- This accessory is equipped with grooved jaws to ensure that the pliers stay securely on the cable
- Can be used on all steel cables less than 1960N/mm2
- Not compatible with sheathed cables
- Traction force: 3000 daN
- Hanging eye: 31 x 44 mm
- For cables from 8 to 20 mm
- Weight: 2.90 kg
- Included: certificate of conformity / instructions for use
Take advantage of our French know-how to equip your establishment with quality tools. The special park clamp is intended for ropes course , amusement parks or playgrounds.
The springs keep the clamps stable even when the operator is released to guarantee the safety of your teams. This model is equipped with special grooved jaws. It is compatible with cables from 8 to 20 mm. The resistance of the cable must not exceed 1960N/mm 2 . Do not use on sheathed cables.
We are at your disposal if you need further information on this model.
Our similar products
Browse our selection of airbags specifically designed for trampoline parks, combining strict safety standards and unrivaled performance.
Ask for a quote
Make your request for information below so that a leisure advisor can respond to your needs quickly